Do you want to step away from the commercially produced e-juices and make your own vape juices with household ingredients? Making your own vape juice can be fun, plus it allows for more control of flavorings and nicotine levels – but beware that it can also be a dangerous endeavor!
Before attempting to make your own vape juice, it is important to understand the ingredients that you will need and the risks involved. The main components of vape juice are vegetable glycerin (VG) or propylene glycol (PG), flavoring, and nicotine. VG and PG act as the base for your e-liquid, providing the vapor when heated by an atomizer coil .
Flavoring is used to create different flavor profiles, while nicotine provides the desired level of throat hit for some users. To make your own vape juice, you will need some basic supplies such as measuring equipment, storage containers, syringes or bottles with needles, and rubber stoppers for easy pouring into small containers.
This blog post will explain the nuts and bolts of how to make your very own homemade vape juice out of common household items so that you can indulge in some DIY vaping. Be sure to take all necessary precautions when making these recipes as many involve unknown health risks if not followed properly. Read on for essential tips on creating custom homemade vapes!
Table of Contents
Can You Make Vape Juice Only With Stuff You Have At Home?
To make vape juice, you also need some tools and equipment, such as a scale, a syringe, a pipette, a funnel, a glass bottle, and a pot. You will need to measure, mix, heat, and store the ingredients in a certain way to get the desired result.
There are different methods and recipes to make vape juice, but one of the simplest ones is described below :
- Visit an online DIY vape shop and get some VG and PG (or get a bottle of pre-made base); get at least 100 mL of each;
- Add a few 50 mL plastic bottles and a couple of plastic pipettes to your cart;
- Pick some flavors from the website. There are many categories and brands to choose from. You can also use more than one flavor to create your own blend;
- Get some nicotine liquid. You can choose the strength and the base of the nicotine. The most common base is PG, but some people prefer VG;
- Once you have all the ingredients, use an online calculator to figure out how much of each ingredient you need to make your desired vape juice. You can adjust the PG/VG ratio, the nicotine strength, and the flavor percentage according to your preference;
- Use the scale to weigh the ingredients and the syringe or pipette to transfer them to the glass bottle. Start with the nicotine, then the flavor, then the base. Shake the bottle well after each addition;
- Once you have your vape juice, you can either use it right away or let it steep for a while to enhance the flavor. Steeping is the process of letting the vape juice sit in a dark and cool place for a few days or weeks. You can also speed up the steeping by placing the bottle in a warm water bath or using a magnetic stirrer;
How To Pick Household Items For Your DIY Vape Juice:
Vaping is a popular alternative to smoking tobacco cigarettes. It’s a way to consume nicotine that doesn’t involve combustion, which means that it doesn’t produce the same harmful chemicals that come with smoking. However, vaping can be an expensive habit, especially if you’re using pre-made e-liquid. If you’re looking to save money, or if you just enjoy DIY projects, making your own vape juice is an excellent option.
Using Safe Glycerine To Make A Base Liquid
One of the most crucial elements of vape juice is the base liquid. Most e-liquids have a base of propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerine (VG), or a combination of the two . VG is a thick, sweet liquid that is derived from vegetable oil. It’s an excellent base liquid because it produces large clouds of vapor and doesn’t have a strong flavor. PG is a thinner liquid that is derived from petroleum. It has less vapor production but a stronger flavor.
Using Water To Thin Your Vape Base: What To Choose – Filtered, Distilled, Or Tap Water – To Dilute Vape Juice?
If you’re looking to create a thinner vape juice, you can add water to your base liquid. Water can help thin out a VG-heavy e-liquid, making it easier to wick in a tank or coil. When choosing water, it’s important to use a clean and safe source.
There are 3 main types of water you can use:
- Filtered water is water that has gone through a filtration process to remove impurities. This can include chemicals, minerals, and other contaminants. While filtered water is generally safe to use, it’s important to make sure that your filter is up to date and that you’re using a reputable brand;
- Distilled water is water that has been boiled and then condensed back into a liquid. This process removes impurities and minerals, making it a safe and clean source of water. However, distilled water can be expensive and may not be readily available in your area;
- Tap water is the most accessible and affordable option for most people. However, tap water can contain impurities and contaminants, depending on where you live. If you choose to use tap water, make sure that it’s safe for consumption. You can check with your local water authority or use a home water testing kit to make sure that your tap water is safe to use ;
How Much Water Should You Add To My Glycerine Vape Juice Base?
The amount of water you add to your base liquid will depend on your personal preference. If you’re looking to create a thinner vape juice, you can start by adding small amounts of water, about 1% to 2% of the total volume of your e-liquid . You can then adjust the amount of water based on the consistency of your e-liquid.
It’s important not to add too much water to your e-liquid, as this can dilute the flavor and affect vapor production. Too much water can also cause the e-liquid to separate, which can lead to leaking or clogging in your tank or coil.
Which Household Food Flavorings Are Safe To Use In Homemade E-Liquid?
One of the benefits of making your own e-liquid is that you can customize the flavor to your liking. You can use household food flavorings to create unique and delicious e-liquids. However, it’s important to choose flavorings that are safe for consumption and won’t harm your health.
When choosing flavorings, it’s best to use food-grade flavorings that are designed for human consumption. You can find food-grade flavorings at most grocery stores or online retailers.
Some popular household flavorings that are safe to use in e-liquids include:
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract is a popular flavoring that can add a sweet and creamy flavor to your e-liquid;
- Fruit juices: Fruit juices can add a natural and delicious fruit flavor to your e-liquid. However, it’s important to choose juices that are free of added sugars or preservatives;
- Spices: Spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger can add a warm and spicy flavor to your e-liquid;
- Extracts: Extracts such as peppermint or almond extract can add a bold and flavorful taste to your e-liquid ;
Alcohol can be used in small amounts to enhance the flavor of your e-liquid. However, it’s essential to use high-proof alcohol that is safe for consumption. You can use vodka, rum, or brandy to add a hint of alcohol flavor to your e-liquid. It’s important not to use too much alcohol, as this can affect the consistency and overall quality of your e-liquid.
Using Essential Oils, Sweetened Juice, And Honey
While essential oils, sweetened juice, and honey can add unique flavors to your e-liquid, it’s important to use them with caution. Essential oils are highly concentrated and can be toxic if ingested in large amounts. Sweetened juice and honey can also contain added sugars or other additives that can affect the quality of your e-liquid.
If you choose to use essential oils, sweetened juice, or honey, make sure to use them in small amounts and only use products that are safe for human consumption.
Is It Safe To Use Food-Grade Oils?
Food-grade oils are typically considered safe to use when consumed in moderation and in accordance with their intended purpose. However, it is important to note that some food-grade oils may have potential health risks if used improperly or in excessive amounts.
Food-grade oils also undergo strict quality control measures to ensure that they meet certain safety and purity standards. For example, in the United States, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates the safety and quality of food-grade oils .
However, it is important to note that some food-grade oils may have potential health risks if used improperly or in excessive amounts. For example, some oils, such as coconut oil or palm oil, are high in saturated fat and may increase the risk of heart disease if consumed in excess.
In addition, some people may be allergic to certain types of food-grade oils, such as peanut oil or sesame oil. It is important to read the labels and ingredients of any food-grade oil before consuming or using it, especially if you have any known allergies.
Which Ingredients To Avoid Using In Homemade Vape Juice Flavour Concentrates?
When making homemade vape juice flavor concentrates, there are several ingredients that should be avoided due to their potential risks and adverse effects on health.
Here are some of the ingredients that should be avoided:
- Diacetyl: Diacetyl is a flavoring ingredient that has been linked to a condition known as “popcorn lung”, a type of lung disease that can cause coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. It is often used to create a buttery flavor in e-liquids, but its use has been banned by the FDA for use in commercial e-liquids;
- Acetoin: Acetoin is another flavoring ingredient that has been linked to respiratory problems. It is often used to create a creamy or custard-like flavor in e-liquids, but its use is discouraged due to potential health risks;
- Artificial sweeteners: Some artificial sweeteners, such as saccharin and sucralose, have been found to be potentially harmful when inhaled. Additionally, some artificial sweeteners can cause a harsh throat hit or an unpleasant aftertaste;
- Food colorings: While food colorings are generally safe to consume, they can be harmful when inhaled. Inhaling food colorings can irritate the lungs and cause respiratory problems;
- Essential oils: While essential oils are often used in aromatherapy and other natural remedies, they should be avoided in vape juice flavor concentrates. Essential oils can be harmful when inhaled and can cause respiratory problems;
- Oil-based flavorings: Oil-based flavorings, such as those used in cooking, should be avoided in vape juice flavor concentrates. Inhaling oil-based flavorings can cause lipid pneumonia, a serious condition that can cause coughing, chest pain, and difficulty breathing ;
How To Make Your Own Vape Juice: A Step-By-Step Guide
Vaping has become an increasingly popular way to enjoy nicotine or flavored e-liquids. However, buying pre-made vape juice can be expensive, and many vapers prefer to make their own juice.
If you’re interested in creating your own vape juice, this step-by-step guide will help you get started:
1) Gather The Equipment Needed For Diy Vape Juice:
Before you begin making your own vape juice, you’ll need to gather the necessary equipment. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bottles. You’ll need several empty bottles to store your finished vape juice. Glass bottles are recommended, as they don’t react with the ingredients in the juice. You can purchase bottles from a vape shop or online;
- Measuring Containers. Measuring containers will allow you to accurately measure your ingredients. You’ll need a graduated cylinder or syringes to measure liquids, and a scale to measure powders;
- Syringes/Pipettes. Syringes or pipettes will help you measure out small quantities of liquids;
- Gloves. It’s a good idea to wear gloves to protect your hands from any spills or exposure to nicotine;
- Kitchen Roll. Having some kitchen rolls on hand will help you clean up any spills quickly;
2) Gather The Ingredients You Need To Make Vape Juice:
Next, you’ll need to gather the ingredients you’ll need to make your vape juice. Here are the three main components:
- Nic Shots. Nicotine shots are small bottles of concentrated nicotine. They’re usually sold in 10ml bottles at a strength of 18mg/ml. You’ll need to determine how much nicotine you want in your finished juice and adjust the number of nic shots accordingly;
- PG And VG Liquid. Propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG) are the two main ingredients in vape juice. PG is thinner, and produces more throat hit, while VG is thicker, and produces more vapor. You can adjust the ratio of PG and VG to your preference;
- Vape Juice Flavor Concentrates. Flavor concentrates are what give your vape juice its unique taste. You can choose from a wide variety of flavors, including fruity, dessert, and menthol. Make sure to choose high-quality concentrates from a reputable manufacturer;
3) Determine Your Vape Fluid Measurements:
To determine how much PG, VG, and nicotine you’ll need, you’ll need to do some simple math.
Here’s an example calculation for a 50/50 PG/VG ratio with 6mg nicotine:
- For a 30ml bottle of vape juice, you’ll need 15ml of PG and 15ml of VG;
- To get 6mg of nicotine, you’ll need one 10ml bottle of 18mg nicotine shot;
You’ll also need to factor in the flavor concentrate, which can vary depending on the manufacturer’s recommendations.
4) Prepare Your Base Mixture
Now that you have your PG, VG, and nicotine, you can start preparing your base mixture. The base mixture is the foundation of your vape juice and determines the overall flavor and vapor production.
You’ll need to decide on the ratio of PG to VG in your base mixture. PG is thinner, and has a stronger flavor, while VG is thicker, and produces denser vapor. A common ratio is 70% VG and 30% PG, but you can adjust the ratio to your preference.
To prepare your base mixture, follow these steps:
- Measure out your desired amount of PG and VG using a graduated cylinder or syringe. Keep in mind the total amount of liquid you want to make;
- Combine the PG and VG in a bottle and shake it well. This will ensure that the liquids are thoroughly mixed;
- If you’re using a flavor concentrate, you’ll want to add it to your base mixture before adding nicotine;
5) Add Flavor Concentrates
If you want to add flavor to your vape juice, you’ll need to use a flavor concentrate. There is a wide variety of flavor concentrates available, ranging from simple fruit flavors to complex dessert flavors.
When adding flavor concentrates, it’s important to start with a small amount and gradually increase until you achieve your desired flavor. Follow these steps to add flavor to your vape juice:
- Determine the percentage of flavor concentrate you want to use. This will depend on the strength of the concentrate and your personal preference. A common starting point is around 10%, but you can adjust the percentage as needed;
- Use a syringe or pipette to measure out the desired amount of flavor concentrate;
- Add the flavor concentrate to your base mixture and shake well;
- Taste your mixture to determine if you need to adjust the flavor ;
6) Add Nicotine
Once you’ve prepared your base mixture and added your desired flavor, it’s time to add nicotine. Keep in mind that nicotine can be dangerous if handled improperly, so it’s important to take precautions such as wearing gloves and using a syringe or pipette to measure out the nicotine.
To add nicotine to your vape juice, follow these steps:
- Determine how much nicotine you want in your finished juice. This will depend on your personal preference and the strength of your nicotine shots;
- Use a syringe or pipette to measure out the desired amount of nicotine;
- Add the nicotine to your base mixture and shake well;
- Taste your mixture to ensure the nicotine level is to your liking;
7) Mix It And Bottle It
Once you’ve added all of your ingredients, it’s time to mix and bottle your vape juice. To do this, follow these steps:
- Shake your mixture well to ensure that all ingredients are thoroughly mixed;
- Use a funnel to pour your mixture into your empty bottles;
- Cap your bottles and shake them again to ensure that the ingredients are well-mixed;
- Label your bottles with the date and any other relevant information, such as the flavor and nicotine strength;
8) Wait And Steep Your DIY Vape Juice
The final step in making your own vape juice is to wait and steep it. Steeping allows the flavor to fully develop and the nicotine to evenly distribute throughout the mixture. The length of time needed for steeping varies depending on the flavor and nicotine strength, but a general rule of thumb is to steep for at least a week.
During the steeping process, it’s a good idea to shake the bottles once a day to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed. You can also leave the bottles in a cool, dark place to help the steeping process.
To steep your vape juice, follow these steps:
- Store your bottles in a cool, dark place such as a cupboard or drawer;
- Shake your bottles every day for the first week;
- After the first week, shake your bottles once a week for the next 2-4 weeks;
- Taste your vape juice periodically to determine if it’s reached your desired flavor;
Tips For Making DIY Vape Liquid:
- Always wear gloves when handling nicotine or flavor concentrates to avoid exposure to the skin, eyes, or mouth;
- Use high-quality ingredients to ensure the best flavor and vapor production;
- Experiment with different flavor combinations to find your perfect blend;
- Be patient and allow your vape juice to steep for at least a week before using it;
- Keep your vape juice out of reach of children and pets;
- Label each bottle with the date it was made, the nicotine strength, and the flavor name to avoid confusion;
How To Make A Base Liquid?
Making a base liquid for your DIY vape juice is very simple and requires two standard household items: propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG).
For example, if you prefer a smoother throat hit, then increase the VG content while decreasing the PG content.
To make your base liquid, combine equal parts of PG and VG into an empty bottle or container. Shake it up until the ingredients are fully blended together to create your own e-liquid base.
Once you’ve made your base liquid, you can start flavoring it. This is where the fun begins! You will need to use a flavor concentrate or extract in order to add taste and aroma to your vape juice. There are many different types of flavors available, so experiment until you find your favorite combination.
When adding the flavor concentrate, start with a small amount (around 5%) and adjust according to personal preference. Remember that too much flavor can be overwhelming, so take it slow and tweak it as needed. Finally, cap off your bottle and shake it up again before using it on your device.
How To Thin Your Vape Base Liquid?
Thinning your vape juice base liquid is an important step when making vape juice with household items. The thinning process helps to reduce the viscosity of the solution, allowing for better wicking and vapor production.
There are 2 common methods that can be used to thin a vape juice base:
- adding distilled water, using a propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG) based diluent;
- using a commercially available thinning agent such as Propylene Glycol USP/Kosher grade or Vegetable Glycerin USP/Kosher grade;
When adding distilled water to thin your vape liquid, it is important to keep in mind that too much can cause the flavor and nicotine content to be diluted. The amount of water added should not exceed 2 milliliters per 5 milliliters of vape juice base.
Using a PG- or VG-based diluent is another option for thinning your vape liquid. This can be accomplished by mixing the diluent and the base together in equal parts, adjusting as needed until the desired viscosity is reached. Keep in mind that using too much diluent will also cause the flavor and nicotine content to be greatly diminished.
Finally, commercially available thinning agents can also be used to thin your vape liquid. These agents are specifically designed for use with e-liquids and provide an easy way to adjust the viscosity as needed without affecting flavor or nicotine content.
The Easiest Way To Make Vape Juice With Household Items:
- Gather your supplies. You will need propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, food-grade liquid nicotine, distilled water or vodka (optional for extra flavor), measuring spoons and cups, empty bottles or containers for storage, and a small saucepan
- Measure out the PG and VG in equal parts. Propylene glycol is responsible for providing an intense throat hit while vegetable glycerin leads to thicker clouds of vapor that often have a sweet taste. To make vape juice, you’ll want to use equal parts of both;
- Measure out the nicotine. Depending on how much nicotine you want in your vape juice, measure out the appropriate amount using one of the measuring cups or spoons that you’ve gathered for this project;
- Add water or vodka (optional). If you want to add extra flavor to your vape juice, add a small amount of distilled water or vodka to it. This is entirely optional and should be done to taste only after all other ingredients have been mixed together;
- Heat everything up. Put all of your ingredients into the saucepan and begin heating them over low heat while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or spatula. Make sure not to let the mixture boil. This will cause the nicotine to dissipate and render your vape juice ineffective;
- Cool down. Once all of the ingredients have been heated, let them cool down before transferring them into empty bottles or containers for storage. Now your homemade vape juice is ready to use ;
Methods To Mix DIY E-Juice: Weight And Volume
2 predominant methods for mixing DIY e-juice are:
- Weighing ingredients is the more precise method, and is generally preferred by experienced mixers. This requires using a digital scale to measure your ingredients in grams;
- Volume measurements, on the other hand, use a graduated dropper or syringe to measure out each ingredient in milliliters (ml);
Generally speaking, any recipe can be converted from one method to another with some simple math. However, it’s important to understand that conversions between weight and volume may not always be 100% accurate due to density differences between ingredients. For this reason, it’s best to stick with whichever approach you feel comfortable with when starting out.
How Do You Store Your Ready E-Liquid?
After the e-liquid has been mixed and steeped, it’s ready to be stored. To store e-liquid, you will need a glass or plastic dropper bottle. It is important to avoid using any metal containers as they can react with the nicotine in the e-liquid and cause an unpleasant taste.
Once you have stored your vape juice properly, follow these safety tips: keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes and skin, and store away from food. If you’re using nicotine, it is also important to keep your e-liquid safely locked away and out of the hands of small children or pets.
- How to make a vape liquid at home?
To make a vape liquid at home, you will need vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), flavorings, and nicotine (optional).
You can purchase these ingredients online or at a local store. Here are the steps to make vape liquid at home:
- Determine the desired nicotine strength and flavor profile for your liquid;
- Measure out the desired amount of VG and PG in a 50/50 or 70/30 ratio depending on your preference. Mix the two together in a container;
- Add flavorings according to the manufacturer’s instructions. You can use food-grade flavorings, essential oils, or extracts;
- If you want to add nicotine, purchase a nicotine concentrate and use a syringe to add the desired amount to your liquid. Be sure to wear gloves and use caution when handling nicotine;
- Shake the mixture vigorously for several minutes to ensure that all ingredients are well mixed;
- Let the liquid steep for a few days or weeks to allow the flavors to meld together. You can store the liquid in a cool, dark place in a glass container;
- Can I use water as vape juice?
No, water should not be used as vape juice. Vaping water can cause serious health risks, including lung damage because water turns into steam at high temperatures, which can cause lung damage.
- Can you make DIY vape?
Yes, you can make a DIY vape by using the appropriate ingredients and equipment. You will need a base liquid, flavorings, and nicotine (optional) to create your own vape juice. However, it is important to follow the appropriate safety precautions when handling nicotine and other ingredients.
- What can I vape instead of nicotine?
You can vape e-liquids that contain no nicotine, such as vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol-based e-liquids that are flavored with natural or artificial flavorings.
- Can you vape tea?
No, you should not vape tea. While it may be tempting to use tea as a flavoring agent in vape liquid, it is not safe to inhale the chemicals that are released when tea is heated to high temperatures.
- Can you vape olive oil?
No, you should not vape olive oil or any other cooking oil. Inhaling cooking oil can cause lipid pneumonia, which is a serious lung condition that can be fatal.
- Can you vape coconut oil?
No, you should not vape coconut oil or any other cooking oil. Inhaling cooking oil can cause lipid pneumonia, which is a serious lung condition that can be fatal.
- Is there natural vape juice?
Yes, there are natural vape juices available that are made from natural ingredients such as vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, and natural flavorings. These juices are often marketed as organic or all-natural.
- What are the 5 ingredients in vaping liquids?
The five ingredients in vaping liquids are vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), flavorings, nicotine (optional), and water (in some cases).
- What happens if you vape without liquid?
If you attempt to vape without liquid, you may cause damage to your vape device, such as burning out the heating element. You may also inhale harmful chemicals that are produced when the heating element is overheated.
- Can I use soda as vape juice?
No, you should not use soda as vape juice. Soda contains sugar and other ingredients that can be harmful when heated and inhaled.
- Can you vape hand sanitizer?
No, you should not vape hand sanitizer or any other household cleaning product. Inhaling these products can cause serious lung damage and may be fatal.
- Can you vape vegetables?
No, you should not vape vegetables. While vegetable glycerin is used as a base ingredient in many vape liquids, it is a derivative of vegetable oil and not the actual vegetable itself. Vaping actual vegetables could cause harmful effects on your health.
- Can you vape coffee?
While it may be tempting to vape coffee, it is not safe to do so. Inhaling coffee can cause lung irritation, and the caffeine in the coffee can also have negative effects on your health.
- Can you put vodka in the vape?
No, you should not put vodka in a vape. Vodka is a liquid that is not designed to be inhaled, and inhaling it can cause serious harm to your lungs.
- How to make a nic salt juice?
Nic salt juice is a type of vape juice that uses nicotine salts instead of freebase nicotine. Nicotine salts are more stable and less harsh than freebase nicotine, which allows you to vape higher concentrations of nicotine without feeling a strong throat hit. Nic salt juice is usually used with low-power devices and pod systems.
To make nic salt juice, you need the following ingredients and tools:
- Nicotine salt base: This is a solution of nicotine salts and either propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG). You can buy nicotine salt bases online or from a vape shop. The strength of the nicotine salt base can vary from 25 mg/mL to 100 mg/mL or more;
- PG and VG: These are the base liquids that make up most of the vape juice. PG is thinner and provides more throat hits, while VG is thicker and produces more vapor. You can use a ratio of 50/50 PG/VG or adjust it according to your preference;
- Flavor concentrates: These are the ingredients that give your vape juice its taste and aroma. You can use any flavor you like, such as fruits, desserts, tobacco, etc. You can also mix different flavors to create your own blends;
- Scale, syringe, pipette, funnel, glass bottle, and gloves: These are the tools and equipment you need to measure, mix, and store your nic salt juice. You should wear gloves to protect your skin from the nicotine, which can be absorbed through the skin and cause poisoning;
There are different methods and recipes to make nic salt juice, but one of the simplest ones is described below:
- Put on your gloves and place a clean, empty 30 mL bottle on the table;
- Grab your bottle of nicotine salt base and a clean 10 mL syringe. Using the measurements on the syringe, fill it with 7.5 mL of nicotine salt base and add it to the 30 mL bottle. This will give you a nic salt juice with a strength of 25 mg/mL;
- Grab your bottle of PG and another clean 10 mL syringe. Using the measurements on the syringe, fill it with 7.5 mL of PG and add it to the 30 mL bottle. This will give you a 50/50 PG/VG ratio for your nic salt juice;
- Grab your bottle of flavor concentrate and a clean pipette. Using the measurements on the pipette, add 3 mL of flavor concentrate to the 30 mL bottle. This will give you a flavor percentage of 10% for your nic salt juice. You can use more or less flavor depending on your taste;
- Shake the bottle well to mix all the ingredients. Your nic salt juice is ready to use or steep for a while to enhance the flavor ;
Useful Video: A Guide To DIY E-liquid – How To Make Vape Juice